Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Organizational Silence - Chapter 11

Organizational Silence is diffenately an issue of great concern for me and my company. I find that having a micro-manager that is not interested in hearing about his mistakes or errors has built a system of silence and quiet dissonance among all of the managers in the company. I think that on the franchise level, Organizational Silence is not as big as a problem, do to the managers being more open with their employees that they manage. I believe that there is an opportunity for a manager to create an environment of Organizational Silence among her employees, but I do not believe this has happen at any of the revenue centers. Only at the main office and among the managers do we currently have an issue of Organizational Silence. This needs to be worked on, slowly, which I have been trying to carefully “chip” away at the stone wall preventing progress in the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment